Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Beginning

And so it begins...

I'm at the gate now, digesting some semblance of vegetable lasagna from the LAX food court. The terminal is packed full of odd looking people, and I look at them smugly, but I sit very far away. I like watching people, especially in airports or malls, despite my uncomfortability around crowds. It's like when I see so many new and different types of faces, combinations of head shapes and face holes that I've never seen, I stop seeing them as people and I start seeing humanity as if it were animal. It is highly amusing to watch these alien creatures waddle and graze, complain and contort.

This is going to be a good trip for me. I will be forced to handle myself in ways that I've always wanted to, but never gave myself the opportunity. I'm far less afraid than I've been in the past; perhaps its self-confidence, or maybe lack of caring. In any case I'm excited, nervous, but most importantly, happy.
I'm going to make entries as often as possible, mostly with just the interesting updates as typing out emotional novelas on these tiny keys is less rewarding than it should be.

Communication is bisexual when u think about it. Leave me some love kids.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: