Monday, June 6, 2011

What's the buzz all about?

I had a really great weekend these past few days.  I spent a lot of time with Kate, ate a lot of good food, played music, danced, exercise, and overall felt very satisfied.

I feel like it really deserves an entry of its own, but I had a powerful experience yesterday (saturday) in regards to channeling energy.  I don't know that I can write it all now, but I made a voicenote on my phone right after it happened, explaining it.

Basically, I was able to find a way to vibrate my body at a controlled frequency, and increased that vibration to a point where I almost lifted from the ground.  It was cool but frightening, I was afraid that I would damage myself (more mentally than anything else).

I want to try it again, not with the intention of trying to fly, but just to see if I can replicate that energy conduit, and the dialing in of the vibration to a frequency.  I feel like the key to understanding what's going on lies somewhere growing comfortable with physically engaging in an action the idea of which runs counter to the logic of our accepted reality.

Also, my dreams have been more vivid since, and I have had "kundalini-type" energy, twisting throughout my body as well.

No comments: